Maybe the cutting board Don't take a star spot like the blender, but that's important, it's important! So much that if I don't know properly cleaned can be home to thousands of bacteria, they're just waiting for enter our body and make a total disaster.
Why is it important to disinfect the cutting board?
Basically it's the transportation of diseases as the listeria. According to Center for Disease Control and Prevention, it is a serious infection caused by food contaminated with the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes. We can also come across the salmonellosis, which in most cases is transmitted through the egg or beef and the Clostridium perfringens, which can cause a poisoning.
Effective methods to clean and disinfect a wooden or plastic cutting board
It is considered a ecological disinfectant, which does not affect wood fibers reducing the deterioration of the utensil. Their acidic compounds are able to combat the E, coli.
- Clean the table surface, then sprinkle white vinegar on it. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water, allow it to dry, and use it!
It has a remover effect that sweeps the food scraps that they can stay on the cutting board. If it wasn't enough, neutralizes strong odors and prevents mold growth.
- Rub the baking soda on the table, try to make it a generous amount. Then let it sit for 30 minutes.
- After that time, spray the juice of a lemon and wipe with a cloth.
- Another option is to mix the baking soda with salt, and repeat the above procedure. Finally rinse with water and liquid soap.
After the above, your kitchen tables they will never be dirty again and above all, They will be free from bacteria!