The collection of inspirational spiritual quotes isn’t mere philosophies, conjectures or ideas unreal by a bunch of people; rather they represent Supreme Truths, that is completed i.e. toughened by folks within the highest states of meditation.
Keep your thoughts positive as a result of your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behaviors. Keep your behaviors positive as a result of your behaviors become your habits.
1) “The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.” —Native American proverb
2) “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” —Buddha
3) “Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.” —Elizabeth Bibesco
4) “God is the mind that imagines physical reality. We are each like a cell in that mind.” —Peter Shepherd
5) “When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.” —Rumi
13) “Only in quiet waters, things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is the adequate perception of the world.” —Hans Margolius
14) “When we seek for connection, we restore the world to wholeness. Our seemingly separate lives become meaningful as we discover how truly necessary we are to each other.” —Margaret Wheatley
15) “The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well.” —Elisabeth Kubler Ross
16) “What lies behind us and what lies before we are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”