Being free, mentally, physically and showing emotion may be a birthright of each individual. we have a tendency to all have to be compelled to break the shackles that hold us back and hinder our liberty. Freedom of thinking, speech, and living is the key to evolve and emerge as nice humans.
Even during this fashionable age, several are fighting for freedom be it mental, physical, or emotional. we’ve compiled a number of the foremost sacred, far-famed quotes on freedom, freedom sayings, and freedom proverbs, collected over the years from a spread of sources.
1) “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.”- Jim Morrison
2) “Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.”- Bob Marley
3) “Education is the key to unlock the golden door to freedom.”- George Washington Carver
4) “Sometimes what you’re most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.”
12) “The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage.”
13) “A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom.”- Bob Dylan
14) “Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.”- George Washington
15) “The patriot’s blood is the seed of Freedom’s tree.”- Thomas Campbell